DRINKADRIA project partners have analyzed water resources quality and trends on test areas:
- in Italy: Isonzo Plain, ATO 3 in Marche region and Ostuni in Apulia region;
in Slovenia: Kobariški stol, Mia and Matajur aquifers;
- in Croatia: test area in Northern Istria which includes springs Sv.Ivan, Bulaž and Gradole, and test area in Southern Dalmatia (Prud spring catchment with one part in BiH and Blatsko polje on the Korčula island);
- in Serbia: Veliki Rzav river and its tributaries (not a test area);
- in Albania: Drini river basin;
- in BiH: Trebižat river which drains into Prud spring;
- in Montenegro: Nikšić;
- in Greece: Corfu island.
By selecting a test area on the map, a table with water quality trends can be viewed, containing following symbols:
Reports can be found here:
Water quality trends on test areas (water resources) & Annexes
Common methodology on estimation of climate change induced land use changes and changes in water quality on test areas & Annexes
Common protocol for water (re)sources monitoring activities in the Adriatic region & Annexes
The source of data in the tables are reports prepared by DRINKADRIA project partners.